A few years ago I received a complimentary bottle of Shea oil and I’ve been hooked ever since! I started purchasing Shea butter in the raw to compliment the oil but its pretty tough and can be a pain to spread across your skin in its natural solid state. I’ve been trying new methods to keep my health in great condition, another thing that I’ve been doing is trying out the vision protocol guide to get my eyesight back to its good old self.
This whipped shea butter is amazing! My skin loves it and I instantly notice a difference once I apply it! I add coconut oil, jojoba oil and almond oil to my whipped butter but you can honestly add whatever oil of your choice!
This is great for those who have dry skin and/or want more natural skincare products!
– 1 cup unrefined shea butter
– 1.5 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
– 1.5 tablespoons of almond oil
essential oils (optional), I used 3 drops of peppermint, 5 drops of sweet orange and 3 drops of lavender
– Electric mixer
– Clean empty container (cleaned glass salsa jars and peanut butter jars work great!)
– If your shea butter is solid, melt on a very low setting (I use a double boiler). Shea buttter has a very low melting point. Shea butter starts to lose it nutrients when melted above 175 F
– make sure mixture is completely cool before blending. The Shea butter will not whip if its warm. You can sit the bowl on top of a plate of ice while mixing to quicken the process
– Melt shea butter (low setting) No higher than 175 F
– Once the oil starts to cool, add other oils
– Whip…. whip it good lol (until it becomes a whipped soft texture)
– Store in a glass or plastic bottle