How much is a ton?
That’s a billion dollars in influencer marketing (and on track to be worth up to $15 billion by 2022!)
Whether it’s free trips to beautiful destinations around the world or charging for a promoted post, monetizing your influence has become a lucrative way to be your own boss and earn money online.
Are you ready to charge your worth and become a paid influencer (even if you have a small following!)?
This mini course is ideal for youtubers, bloggers, content creators, influencers and anyone who wants to work with brands and get PAID!
• Monetize your influence: I’ll teach you how I’ve been able to consistently earn 5 figures on brand sponsorships and what you MUST do before you even think about pitching to big brands.
• Proven Templates to Pitch to Top Brands: Why do everything from scratch? I’m sharing my top-secret templates that help me, as an influencer, secure the bag every time. Over 14 templates you can use to pitch, negotiate and ask for the money!
• Customizable Media Kit Template: If you’re serious about being an influencer, you must have a media kit to show off your work. Download mine so you can see how I’m able to attract all the best brands to work with me – a 5-star, 5-figure earner. It's designed and delivered in Canva so you can fully customize it for you too!
• Pre-Pitch Checklist: You only get one shot to make a first impression. I'm sharing my pre-pitch checklist so you know exactly what to do so they’ll say YES.
Plus you get THREE BONUS VIDEOS: • Pre-pitch Prep: From the moment your message lands in a brand's inbox, companies will be searching for clues on whether this whole thang will work. I'm sharing how to satisfy their curiosity and let brands know you’re THE ONE right off the bat.
• What to charge: Unsure of your rates? I'm sharing everything regarding pricing including how to price yourself, why you should never send a brand a rate sheet first, and ways to increase the amount brands pay you!
• Mastering your media kit: Your media kit is your influencer resume! I'm sharing common media kit mistakes, what to include, what not include and what to add if you have a small following
An awarding winning influencer, YouTuber, and video strategist.
As an content creator for the last 8 years, I’ve worked with huge brands such as Covergirl, Cricut, Goodwill, Sketchers, Always and more!
I’ve used my influence to earn thousands of dollars in brand sponsorships and trips.
If it’s one thing I’ve learned as a paid content creator, it’s that you have to know your value and negotiate your worth!
That’s why I created the work with brands starter course so that hard-working creators like you can finally get paid!