It’s been said that your morning sets your day.
…. and I believe it lol. Lately, I’ve been super intentional with my mornings and how I choose to spend them. I want to work out more, eat better, be more productive and be on my phone less. It’s a lot but for the past 3 weeks, I’ve successfully done it!
Watch the video
Here are some of my tips when it comes to making your morning more productive
1. Place your phone away from the bed
Place your phone away from your bed. Having to physically get out of bed and turn your phone off makes it less easier to hit snooze and roll over in bed. Having to actually get up means you’re more likely to stay up
2. Set your workout clothes out the night before
Already have your workout clothes ready to go. You can even sleep in your workout clothes at night
3. Workout in the morning
…before your mind knows what you’re doing
4. If you have a dog, use the time to walk him to also meditate and get a clear head for the day
I walk leo 15-20 minutes every morning. I use that time to think about the day and practice mindful meditation while I walk
5. Use MCT to improve brain function and weightloss
There are sooo many benefits when it comes to MCT oil! Google it!
I spend 5 minutes reading my daily devotional and thanking God for a new day. I also spend 5 minutes journaling. I journal how I’m feeling, my goals, things I’m grateful for, goals, worries…. everything!
7. Put your phone away while you work
Your phone is a distraction. Keep it away while you work. You can turn your phone off or simple place in another room on silent
8. Put the top 3 things you want to achieve for the day on your whiteboard
I got this idea from erinondemand on YouTube… but I write down my top 3 goals for the day and aim to achieve all 3
9. Use peppermint essential oils to help with concentration
I love essential oils and use them at night to help me go to sleep. I also use them during the day to help me focus. Peppermint is know to improve focus and concentration
10. Take advantage of prepackaged healthy meals!
Watch the video