Hey, I'm Breonna!
Award-winning Blogger, YouTuber, and video marketing strategist.
That’s me. I had just graduated from college with a shiny new bachelors degree in creative advertising, a ton of student debt and absolutely no luck finding a job (Fun -_-). I had no job, no money and had to move back in with my mom (super fun -_-).
So I decided to start my own consulting business helping local businesses around the area advertise their business online.
It was going great until I had a client request I help them optimize YouTube videos.
Yeah, I had absolutely no idea how to do that, so I created a few videos on YouTube talking about beauty stuff (my other love) to understand the platform. I had no intention of creating any additional videos.
…and then, I got a message that said….
It was at that moment, I thought “Say What?! You WANT more?
So guess what?! I created more content.
That content led to:
✔ Over 85,000 subscribers and 5 million views on YouTube
✔ My services & products selling on autopilot
✔ TRIPLING my business income & $20,000+ months
✔ Working with my DREAM BRANDS
✔ GETTING PAID to speak at events
✔ Clips of my videos being played on HBO and OWN (Yes, theeeee Oprah Winfrey Network!)
✔ Winning awards such as favorite business blogger by Florida Bloggercon and one of Tampa’s top influential women
✔ SOLD OUT events
✔ A successful eCommerce brand
✔ FREE trips (I’m talking laid and paid in the shade on an island beach)
…but most importantly?!
✔ being able to impact and help women all over the world simply by sharing my gifts.
Me winning favorite business blogger by the largest blogging convention in southern united states.
Me featured as one of the top influential women in Tampa, FL in 2019
… and that’s what BreonnaQueen.com is all about! Equiping you with the tools, knowledge, and skills to share your gifts with the world through video and make money doing it!
8 random facts about Breonna queen
1. I have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, an MBA with an emphasis in marketing, and over 10 years of experience as a digital marketer.
2. Pink is my power color.
3. I believe life is like a box of chocolate…. my favorite being Ghirardelli Sea Salt Dark Chocolate!
4. I love the beach and nature. It’s my happy place!
5. I’m the dog mom of a very cute (and very spoiled) Yorkie named Leo.
6.I was raised on God, collard greens, and soul music.
7. In my spare time, I enjoy gardening. Growing Aloe Vera and bell peppers are apparently my specialties.
8. I consider myself a certified hype (wo)man. Feeling down? Here I come with the energy of a 90’s hip hop hype-man ready to pounce on cue…. ayeeeeeeeeeeeee!